8th grade was like a high school relationship. It was a lot of fun, but there were hard times. I am sad to be leaving the Manitou Springs Middle School, but at least my friends are coming with me. I want to thank my teachers and friends for helping me get through the middle school. You all have influenced my life.
Thank you.
Middle school rookie writers trying to make sense of chaos at the base of the Rocky Mountains
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8th grade a time of turmoil with all of the drama good and bad we take off to high school we were the top dogs of campus no we are back down...
-
This is a space for responsibly revised, creatively crafted, excellently edited, perfectly publishable WRITING of any kind: short stories, ...
-
Once upon a time, there was a class of 8th graders, who got randomly thrown together into a new teacher's classroom. She had only tau...
6 comments:
Thats what I would do! Great job. Im excited for me to go to 8th grade but hey! Good luck in High School.
I can't wait until I graduate 8th grade even though I am only finishing 7th grade. Good luck and congrats!
Great job. And this is so true because middle school is such an influential part of life.
I loved this post because it shows your hope for the future which is beautiful thing.
Can't wait for high school! Good work.
8th grade year was a very influential year for me too. Are you ready to graduate?
Post a Comment