Dark, cold, calm
It was my safe house
My home
Cold
I like it cold
It feels nice
Calm
It was always calm
But once I walk out
Screaming and yelling
Can be heard
I keep me head down
Disappointment
I can feel it through their look
I'm sorry
That's why
That's why my room is my safe house
My everything
I don't get judged
When I'm sitting on my bed
It's safe
Safe from everything
Safe from the world
Safe from you
Middle school rookie writers trying to make sense of chaos at the base of the Rocky Mountains
Thursday, March 2, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8th grade a time of turmoil with all of the drama good and bad we take off to high school we were the top dogs of campus no we are back down...
-
This is a space for responsibly revised, creatively crafted, excellently edited, perfectly publishable WRITING of any kind: short stories, ...
-
Once upon a time, there was a class of 8th graders, who got randomly thrown together into a new teacher's classroom. She had only tau...
4 comments:
Wow....this is very depressing. My room is my favorite place to be, i love just watching YouTube in my phone and eventually just falling asleep.
Really well written. I loved the formate!
Love the way it was written. Also love the format you use
I really liked the format
Post a Comment