Thursday, April 27, 2017

Today's Society In Education


Todays society. Its a crazy world where people notice your learn style and think it's ok to put you in classes. I enjoy the offer guys. But my educations is far lower than my intelligence. They are far from the same. And for someone like me, I see what you mean. The part that mentions, "These selected students learn in a special way." That one was a stump. Really guys. People like me with high intelligence and low education will notice this. Trust me. And you've offended plenty of people. MAP is a "program" that says, "Oh, we see you suck at school. Let's just put you in this class to make you feel half as bad". From what I've learned these kinds of things with "program" in it are for school idiots. Honestly guys. Great way to piss people off.  Think we wouldn't notice. Yeah, I did. Today's society of educations thinks that if you don't learn any standards you're a dumb kid and that you need "special" help. Intelligence is what I see to matter. What I want to be when I grow up doesn't require college. It requires high school diploma. It's pretty simple. And yeah college makes you look better because they think you're smarter, but look at the main idea. You want education. Take intelligence instead. Do what you think will help. But it won't help me. Don't try to help me. Maybe check to see who you've offended before setting up a program. I get you're trying to help, but maybe you should say we're special. Don't say I'm wrong and try to hide the fact. I suck at school I know that, but intelligence is what people look for and they think it will be found through education. I learn through hands on and demonstration. I learn with my eyes. I'm not the only one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, this definitely needed to be said. I don't know who you are, but good job! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah I do feel the same way about the education system.

Anonymous said...

I was also approached about this program, I was honestly quite affended that the school system so bluntly wants to separate students to make then feel more isolated then they possibly already are. I am no idiot and I can tell by your writing you aren't either. Thank you for bringing light on the subject.

8th grade a time of turmoil with all of the drama good and bad we take off to high school we were the top dogs of campus no we are back down...