Friday, March 3, 2017

1.28.16





Broken on the floor

Crumpled in a ball

Tear stained cheeks

Hurt from the fall

Pained from the actions

Presented without care

Tortured by thoughts

Struck with a stare

Confused with the truth

Hurt by the lies

Now seeing the stone

In those green eyes

Torn from hatred

Patched with the numb

Though the feeling of nothing

Only fills some

Feeling scared

Yet somehow peace

The feeling of doubt

Will eventually cease

Falling to the abyss

Darkness and shame

Few will win

Though all play a game

Insecurities appear

Tearing apart

All that was left

Of this broken heart

 The sun will shine

Struggling to seep through

Though after the darkness

Light will renew

Spreading out

Covering all grounds

Darkness will diminish

Though linger around

In the weakest times

Light fights its way through

Although just in a shadow

Darkness is ready too.



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

same.

I also enjoyed them sick rhymes.

Anonymous said...

I love your poems, they obviously reflect things that happen in your life.

Anonymous said...

I really like all the rhymes, and I like the format of this poem. Nice job!

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool thingy you got here, I feel as though plenty can relate to it on all levels. Good work mate

Anonymous said...

I like the format and rhyme. The ending is cool because light cannot exist without darkness.

Anonymous said...

Great rhymes!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love it. Spelling looks pretty good. I actually read it a second time as a song, and it could totally be an awesome one! Nice work!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is a really deep and amazing poem. This is so amazing, left me dazzled. You're an amazing poet!

Anonymous said...

This is great, it might actually be some people's lives, which would be sad, but it's the truth. Great job!

Anonymous said...

I like the rhyme in this poem. I like the way you placed the words down the page.

Anonymous said...

Loved the way it rhymed

8th grade a time of turmoil with all of the drama good and bad we take off to high school we were the top dogs of campus no we are back down...