Wednesday, March 1, 2017

                                                                     Red

                                   Blood
           
                                                              Heat

                                                                                       Passion
                       

Power demanded of the people
       The flame of hatred

                    Red


        Resolute
     Adored
     Shunned

        Symbol of power
          Symbol of war
      Associated with evil
     Inferior
         Yet meaningful

     All that I hope to be
                                              All that I hope not to be

      Red
   A sunset
       Warm campfires
    Rosy cheeks on a cold winter day

  A colour
      My favorite colour
      Red

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how this is really eye catching. Between the red text and the spacing. I loved it.

Anonymous said...

The repition and choice of vocabulary makes this poem interesting and makes it one of the more intellectually stimulating poems. The choice of indenting and spacing is also very interesting.

Anonymous said...

I like the display of the words. It makes the story more enjoyable then if it would had have stanzas. Also I like all the big and strong words that you used. Great poem.

Anonymous said...

I love the way you set up the lines and used different colors. Very creative.

Anonymous said...

The spacing and the red blend well. Color is spelled color in English. But im British-English so i spell it colour too. Good job.

Anonymous said...

You took the simple word 'red' to a deeper level. It was an excellent piece that flowed well.

Anonymous said...

I had never thought about the many meanings of red before. This was very eye opening. Just like green can be the color of nature and beauty, however it can also represent acid or disease.

Anonymous said...

The spacing and red color is really eye catching. I also enjoy the format. Good work.

Anonymous said...

I love the red colored words. It make this peace of writing pop out. Also the format you put all of the words is really awesome.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love how you ascent every red word with red. Also loved the format cought my eye.

8th grade a time of turmoil with all of the drama good and bad we take off to high school we were the top dogs of campus no we are back down...