Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Lost with no Memories

Ow.... my head (two hours later once what's his name calmed down I really don't think you want to sit through two full hours of…...ahhh!! I don't know who I am, but for some reason I have over and over again). Ok, I have no idea who I am or where I am. I can remember basic things, but not anything of my personal life. I think I'm in a desert. I've obviously been out here for quite some time as I'm second degree burned on my legs and arms. For some reason I have a taser. Oh wait! I can check my pockets for a wallet which might have an ID in it.... ok, I didn't find an ID, but,  I did find a  pistol attached to my belt. Apparently in my past I injured my leg pretty badly because I appear to be walking with a limp.

(Washington D.C.)
     “General Smith,  we have no idea where he is.”
     “You've checked his apartment?"
     “Yes, sir, there was evidence he hadn't been there for a week and all of his gear was missing, but there is some bad news".
     “Well, don't just sit there spit it out.”
     “There was blood that did not belong to him.”
     “Well, do we know whose blood it is?”
     “The tests are being done as we speak.”

 I see a small town about four or five miles away. Hopefully I will make it there before nightfall. What the heck! A knife stained in blood just fell out of my back pocket! The only reason I noticed at all is because I tripped over a rock and the object came flying out and sliced my back. From what I can tell from the wound the knife sliced pretty deep. I need to get to that town fast.

     “Sir, the blood results came back it’s partially his and the other half is someone else. They think he was defending himself.
     “I want to be notified if a body is found in the general area.”

 (Somewhere in the Sahara desert)
I've made it to the town before nightfall. It appears to be a ghost town and as far as I can tell no one has been here for a few decades. There's a mine in the distance. You know the kind of mine that they mined for gold. I will be sure to avoid that. I need to find bandages. Would a saloon have bandages? Creak
Man this floor is very rickety. Crack Oh no! OW REALLY MY HEAD AGAIN. As I fell, I slowly realized that this is basically a bottomless pit except it's not because I can see the end.

      “Sir, our satellites just found someone entering Area 51.”
     “WHAT?! HOW DID SOMEONE GET IN AREA 51?”
     “We don't know he just appeared. As if he teleported there.”
     “Where is he now?”
      “He has entered one of the hangers.”
     “Which Hanger? What hanger?”
     “We can't tell. All we can make out is a 3 but, we do know from the cameras that it was the hanger with the prototype ship and sir, his shirt was drenched on his back in blood.”
     “Get a strike force mobilized in 20. We’re going back to 51.”



                                 Continue reading for a glimpse at  part 2




Within 20 seconds, I came from a desert and now I’m in what appears to be a military base.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need a part two! Nice job I loved it! Keep writing, you're great!

8th grade a time of turmoil with all of the drama good and bad we take off to high school we were the top dogs of campus no we are back down...