Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Kazekistan Takes Over

The town was gone. The nuclear bomb hit last fall. Kazekistan took over. Brandon Johnson is now the leader of North America. People are fleeing up the mountain to get away from the war zone. Up the mountain, there is a secret  hideout for the Americans.  Tomorrow, at the meeting of congress, we will kill Brandon Johnson and take back our land.

All of a sudden, a Kazekistan plane flew above dropping armed men. Then men were Kazekistian soldiers. They surrounded us. Now Kazekistan is going to take over, because we were the last hope for America. I'm turning myself in.

If you find this journal, please kill Brandon Johnson.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This kind of writing is unacceptable, and may be perceived as a threat by the Kazekistani government. We suggest you cease to publish writing of this nature, otherwise consequences may follow.

Anonymous said...

That was so cool, I loved it. I love how the eighth grade went on and on about this and I'm glad I read it.

Anonymous said...

I like how this relates to others blogs. There isn't much imagery but I can still imagine the explosion and all the soldiers. Great job!

Anonymous said...

I like how you described what happened, and how your trying to recruit people to do it for you! Nice Job! but i do agree with Anonymous.

8th grade a time of turmoil with all of the drama good and bad we take off to high school we were the top dogs of campus no we are back down...