Thursday, October 13, 2016

Baking Cookies

It was a windy September night. Mom had just gotten an email saying that we had to do something together as a family. We puzzled and puzzled until we could puzzle no more , until vaguely I remembered that we bought cookie dough . No not just any cookie dough . PEANUT BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE CHIP. So deeper and deeper into the night we went, rolling dough and eating dough .  We thought this has to be a family project, so mom and I decided to wrestle my sister out of her "cave" (bedroom). Well the night ended up a disaster, the cookies chared to a charcoal black, and my sister and I fought for a while.

But the night was kind of a success because my sister and I talked for more than three minutes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahahahaha! LOVE IT!

Ms. Spengler said...

"We puzzled and puzzled until we could puzzle no more" is a really great sentence! It reminds me of Dr. Seuss kind of.
And the ending, of course, is what makes this whole story worthwhile.

8th grade a time of turmoil with all of the drama good and bad we take off to high school we were the top dogs of campus no we are back down...