Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Was it Okay?

 This is my start paragraph I'm not sure what to do with it. I might just leave it as it is.

The salty tears blurred her hazel blue eyes. She tried to keep running, but the throb in her leg paced her. She fell. Her train of thought vanished, leaving her breathless in a heap on the stony cold cement. The cool concrete stung against her cold bruised cheek. Everything went black. Her eyes parted to see the sky, it wasn't blue anymore. It was a faded indigo sprinkled with stars. She remembered everything as she began to sob. She thought of yesterday when everything was okay. Was it okay?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh,dear! Now I want to know if the lady is OK. You got me emotionally involved!!
Ms. Brenda

8th grade a time of turmoil with all of the drama good and bad we take off to high school we were the top dogs of campus no we are back down...