Thursday, October 13, 2016

Ebola

I won the game. For winning the game there was a great prize and I won a trip to Disneyland. When I got to Disneyland I received Ebola. I also received medical attention from Dr. Phil, who mostly questioned my sanity. Dr. Phil wanted me to go to home for crazy people, but then again Dr. Phil is not a real doctor. I'm stuck with Ebola and crazy people at this house with no one to talk to or see. My Ebola is getting worse, but I found a friend named Bob. I'm considering my options, so I'm not in pain any more.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh quite a bit. Especially Then Again Dr. Phil Isn't A Real Doctor. I was wondering were you got the inspiration for this.

Anonymous said...

What game did you play that won you a trip to Disneyland?

Ms. Spengler said...

I totally laughed out loud at the line, "When I got to Disneyland I received Ebola". So funny! And yet it's not funny at all, Ebola. What ever made you think of this? I also love how this is just a little slice of a story, and we are left wondering: What kind of game? and: What are your options?

Anonymous said...

I got this inspiration from my fortunately unfortunately story.

Anonymous said...

Soccer.

Anonymous said...

The options were to get 25,000 dollars or an all-inclusive trip to Disneyland.

8th grade a time of turmoil with all of the drama good and bad we take off to high school we were the top dogs of campus no we are back down...