Thursday, February 2, 2017

Rambling essay

I was born on July 7 2003. I have two siblings. I am the oldest. I have two uncles and three aunts. I was 7 and 9 when my siblings were born. I have parents and step-parents. I have two dogs. I am writing a story. I have three scars on my head. I have seen all the marvel movies in theaters. I have a pair of bluetooth earphones. I have read the Percy Jackson book  and harry potter series. I have been to a protest. I have never left the us. I have been to Disneyland. I have two grandmas and 1 grandpa (not including step grand-parents).  I am going to dc and New York. I have met Stan lee. I have a  favorite tv show it is The Walking Dead. I have one parent born in Colorado and one born in Alaska. I have family all over the us. I have family in New Mexico. I haven't done many things but one of them is writing this rambling essay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy how random and informing this post is. I also have two dogs.

Anonymous said...

Nice! Love the randomness! One thing I noticed was that 'U.S." should be capitalized, but other than that it was awesome! Where did you meet Stan Lee?

Anonymous said...

I like the format of this! One thing I noticed is that "D.C." should be capitalized. Other than that I really like this!

8th grade a time of turmoil with all of the drama good and bad we take off to high school we were the top dogs of campus no we are back down...