Thursday, February 2, 2017

Salty

We were on a beach and I dove in that warm water with no goggles and that's when I became salty .
The salt was in my eyes. I couldn't see anything except how salty I became.

How that salt turned me into a SALTY person, salty salty salty oh how salty I became. I ripped off a starfishes arm because I'm just that salty. I pushed a five year old in that part of the water where the crabs and eels lurk. And deep enough she can't swim, where she too will become salty, you know why i did that? Because I'm just that salty.

                                                 Sincerely ,
                           Ya boii salty and her new salty snail

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought this was really funny; keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

This is really funny! However I believe more comedy could be achieved with a little bit more seriousness.

Anonymous said...

I beleave salt kills sails.
But otherwise this is a wonderful story. And a lovely commentary on salty-ness.

Anonymous said...

Very funny! My favorite part is at the end when you say Sincerely, ya boi.....or whatever.

Anonymous said...

This was so morbidly funny! Great job!

Anonymous said...

This was hilarious. I was laughing so hard. My favorite part is at the end were you put Sincerely ,
Ya boii salty and her new salty snail

Cory said...

Sweet!

Anonymous said...

This was a really funny and great story!

Anonymous said...

That describes teenagers nowadays when they are mad.

Anonymous said...

Only the saltiest person can write a poem on how salty they are. Just kidding, it's awesome.

8th grade a time of turmoil with all of the drama good and bad we take off to high school we were the top dogs of campus no we are back down...