Thursday, February 2, 2017

Rambling Autobiography

I was born in the dead cold of December in 2002. I belived (and still do) that I was a superhero. I love my brother. It's difficult to think about the past, not because of how dejected it was, just because I don't remember. My parents, when they were together, were cute and didn't fight a whole lot. I skipped pain and sorrow. I can chose to let something itch at my mind. I lie sometimes. I'm very thankful. I want my mother to live till she's sixty. One time, when I was in the 4th grade, I split my head open. Two years and more memories later I did it again, not intentionally of course. I worry about my heart breaking. I wouldn't say things are well at home. My step-dad is a broken person who has no will to fix himself. He yells more often than he loves. My dad has married a woman whom has drastically changed from the person he knew twenty years ago. I think he knows it. We get along way better when she isn't there. I pray for him to find an end to his farce love. I pray for my mother as well, I pray so she finds refuge for her damaged heart. I feel that if I treat people better than what I have whitenesed, they will be above that low since of cruelty and find elation. I test myself often, and often test myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was really good, powerful even. It made me think back on my life with usually isn't a good thing but this was an exception. Good job and keep up the hard work!.

Anonymous said...

Wow. This is the first time in a great time that I've been speachless. Like literally the whole thing i love. I love the part that talks about your moms broken heart and a refuge for her. I also think that it is just inspiring when someone such as yourself prays and gives so much care for someone so close them. I just think this an amazing writing piece. And I'm sure that your were just writing and boom! There's an amazing piece of writing.

Anonymous said...

All of the little things in this make it so much greater. Every sentence brings you deeper into what it's about. I loved it because it can make you feel something.

8th grade a time of turmoil with all of the drama good and bad we take off to high school we were the top dogs of campus no we are back down...