Thursday, February 2, 2017

Rambling Autobiography

I was born in 2002 when Italy won the World Cup. I had received a concussion somehow using matches. I can still feel the fear when I saw him. One of my favorite places to be is in a tent asleep in a mummy bag in a forest. Things I enjoy doing most is soccer and sleeping in late. When I was 10 I ran far from my dads house to get to my mom's house only to get lost for hours until I found my way home. My favorite soccer team is Borussia Dortmund with my favorite player Marco Reus. I had started hockey when I was 11 and have enjoyed it quite a lot. When I grow older it is my dream is to be, a professional soccer player.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! this story is funny.....how did you get a concussion using matches. Also, I love soccer too.

Anonymous said...

I love how you used the prompt to make your own super fast amazing story.

8th grade a time of turmoil with all of the drama good and bad we take off to high school we were the top dogs of campus no we are back down...