Thursday, February 2, 2017

Teachers Should Get Paid More!

For some reason this year I've wanted to experience what it is like to be a teacher. I wouldn't want to be a 6th grade teacher because it's not worth it. I would rather want to be a 3rd grade or under. The reason for this is because they only get $55,000 a year. That should change. Some kids may hate school, but teachers play such a huge role in our life. They help us create a career in life, and succeed. They lead us to making all the money. So something should change about this. Do you agree?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good point I agree this problem should not uccur.

Anonymous said...

I agree because without teachers we wouldn't be as much. We need them without them there couldn't be doctors or any other job because to do you sometimes have to learn.

Anonymous said...

I agree. Some people don't realize what a commitment teachers give. Instead of working three hours a day at a high paying job, our teachers are spending seven to ten hours of their day to be paid at nearly minumum wage.

Anonymous said...

I love how this shows the trueness of the world. I know that most teachers make 40-50 thousand dollars a year. I think that teachers should make 100,000 dollars a year. How much do you think office workers make?

Anonymous said...

This is pretty lit broski, its got me all kinds of wacked out. Its high level gnarly. Waveboard radical how inspirational it is. Peace from the earth and your brown fellow. Skadoops!!

8th grade a time of turmoil with all of the drama good and bad we take off to high school we were the top dogs of campus no we are back down...