It was another normal day, I suppose. The house we lived in was yellow with a red roof, trees surrounded the house, and our small island was within a raindrop. It was normal to us. Thunder cracked and soon we were falling from the sky in a single raindrop. "Well, this is it." That was the only thing I thought before our used-to-be island slammed into the ground, making everything quiet. I took one last breath before excepting my fate.
Middle school rookie writers trying to make sense of chaos at the base of the Rocky Mountains
Friday, February 17, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8th grade a time of turmoil with all of the drama good and bad we take off to high school we were the top dogs of campus no we are back down...
-
This is a space for responsibly revised, creatively crafted, excellently edited, perfectly publishable WRITING of any kind: short stories, ...
-
Once upon a time, there was a class of 8th graders, who got randomly thrown together into a new teacher's classroom. She had only tau...
6 comments:
Your passage is intriguing. I enjoyed your use of words and fantasy. It leaves room for the imagination.
I love how your story brings back memories.
I like the way it starts. This story made me think of The Grinch and how everyone lived in a snowflake. Love the story :)
I really like how vague this is and how dark it is! This would be such a cool story.
Did anyone click on the link? Try it! You might recognize it! :)
I did. What does that photo mean? I am very interested in it.
Post a Comment