Thursday, May 18, 2017

Friends

When tasked with writing about my middleschool experience, I first believed there was nothing to write about because middleschool was simply a horrible experience. But then I realized, there is
something important through these troubling times, all those who helped me through them. This might be my friends: Finn, Gavin, Jack. But they're not the only ones, so many others whether students or teachers have made my middleschool experience at least survivable if not enjoyable. To all of these of these friends, I can simply say: thank you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. It was funny and relatable. you told it like it was but in a deep serious yet funny way. Great job.

Anonymous said...

What a nice tribute type piece of writing to/about your friends! Great job!

Anonymous said...

I love this so much, these types of pieces are really amazing! I love to hear how your experience with school was like.

Anonymous said...

It is a very important experience in you're life to be in middle school. I hope highschool treats you well! Great piece of writing!

Anonymous said...

I like that it is a tribute to your friends. Good job, hope there is more

Anonymous said...

This is sweet. It's nice of you to say thanks to your friends.

Anonymous said...

Aww. What a nice mention of your friends!

Anonymous said...

I love this, it's very relatable. I probably would have been a total dork (still am), but now I have friends that are dorks with me so I have them to thank for everything. So very nice writing.

8th grade a time of turmoil with all of the drama good and bad we take off to high school we were the top dogs of campus no we are back down...