Monday, May 15, 2017

My summer

 A normal summer for me would start off with baseball, and this years season is going to last well into August. The team I play for is Manitou and this is my first year with them. The two positions that I play are short stop and first base. What I love about baseball is every thing happens so fast compared to other sports like soccer. When that ends then I would start soccer, football, or golf. Football is probably my favorite because I am the best at it compared to the others, and I also play for Manitou as well. My favorite thing about football is probably how physical it is. You really have to have the right mind set. Now, outside of sports throughout my summer would be going to the pool, hanging out with my friends, and going to work with my family. That is basically my summer every year.

What are you planning on doing this summer?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your summer seems nice and relaxed. Especially because you're able to play baseball. One of your favorite sports?
My summers are going out of town and working with animals.

Anonymous said...

I like your idea for a nice summer. I am going to play baseball and then spend time with my family

8th grade a time of turmoil with all of the drama good and bad we take off to high school we were the top dogs of campus no we are back down...