Thursday, May 18, 2017

That One Graduation Speech

With all us 8th graders graduating soon I have been reflecting my past years in middle school. Throughout the past years I, as a person, have grown a lot. I remember how back in 6th grade I was an emo figure who replaced their soul with anime. Now I tend to be a more open person, and talkative at that. Ever since I have attended school here in Manitou, I have been less shy and quiet then in Hays. Or should I say, IN HAYS.

So let's toast to growing as a person and leaving middle school behind! Or don't, I can't force you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this. It is really simple and just awesome. It shows details and authenticity. Great job

Anonymous said...

I like how you added personal experience, and I still can't believe that we will be graduating in less than one week.

Anonymous said...

It is a very important experience in you're life to be in middle school. I hope highschool treats you well!

Anonymous said...

This really inspired me for next year. Congrats you made it!

Anonymous said...

This really pulled together all the emotions of leaving middle school, i wish you the best of luck of next year.

Anonymous said...

I love the title for this story, it's the best thing ever.

8th grade a time of turmoil with all of the drama good and bad we take off to high school we were the top dogs of campus no we are back down...