Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Lost in the Desert

Day 1

When did I get here? I woke up in this desert all alone. I have money, a gun, and a lighter. All I can see is sand and cacti. I have learned to drink the cactus water and it tastes like normal plain water. I still have no food. My only choice is to hike until I find civilization.

Day 2

I woke up to a rattlesnake just ten feet away from me. I killed and cooked it. Rattlesnake has great flavor. I am low on ammo for my gun. I just found a river, hopefully leading to civilization.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the format of the writting, kinda reminds me of a journal. Nice work.

Anonymous said...

i liked all the details you had in the story

Anonymous said...

I love the details. But I hate raddle snakes, I would have killed it too and are it. Good protein🙂 Keep writing!

Anonymous said...

The way you arranged the story was amazing. The details kept me in my feet, and I wanted to keep reading forever.

Anonymous said...

I like the part about the rattle snake. I was in a similar experience to that. Great job.

Anonymous said...

short and sweet. I love it!

Anonymous said...

I hope he/she lives and I also really hope you add on to this story goes he/she live where does he/ she end up!!??

Anonymous said...

The cliffhanger at the end! I like how you write in the first person and make smile notes just like that character would. Also, I like how you don't describe that character, and leave him as a bit of a mystery.

Anonymous said...

I like the imagery and I think you should keep this as a series I think it could lead to a great short story!

Anonymous said...

I like how you described what day you were in! Great job!

Anonymous said...

The format was great! It's so great the way you arranged the days!

Anonymous said...

This was cool I like the day to day Dynamic

Anonymous said...

I love the details and I hope you continue this story, I think it would turn out lovely.

8th grade a time of turmoil with all of the drama good and bad we take off to high school we were the top dogs of campus no we are back down...