Thursday, May 11, 2017

Promotion

May 24, 2017, a new start in our 8th grade lives. Our bad days and our wonderful memories that we have made have come to an end. I remember stepping into those middle school doors, and thinking how hard middle school was going to be, but it turned out being a fun experience and hanging out with friends. My 8th grade year was probably the best. I got much closer to my friends. I've always been a shy kid, and 8th grade, I said it was going to be my year to open up, and it happened. I got to meet new teachers, such as Ms.Spengler. She was a main reason I opened up this year because she started off her class with a presentation! From then on I have become a total different person. But now we will all begin a new chapter in our lives that starts in only about three months! Good luck 8th graders!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love when people, write about real life experiences. I can't wait to go to 8th grade to become a more open person like you did.

Anonymous said...

I really love how you brought in information about your personal experience in middle school. I noticed that there were a few commas that needed to be added. Other than that, good job!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That sounds like me. I was very shy when I was younger but when I got to 6th grade I wasn't as shy.

8th grade a time of turmoil with all of the drama good and bad we take off to high school we were the top dogs of campus no we are back down...