Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Promotion

            Thank the Lord school is over. Middle school, some may call it the worst time in their life while others will call it the best time in their life (probably because they were the "popular" kids). And while some of that maybe true there is one thing that I learned from my time at Manitou Middle School and that my friends is that procrastinating is the worst thing to do in school. Especially going into high school it will be hell if you think that is going to get you anywhere. And from reading from this piece of paper about what this "speech" is going to be about the things that inspired me were not from actual people in the school, it was actually "We're Not Going To Take It" by Twisted Sister. Yes it was actually a song that inspired me mainly because it's a good song. And for you grammar Nazis cringing at my speech I may have done that on purpose. Now how do I view the world now? As the same as I entered in Middle School, a dark place where people think that race is important. Every time I see that on a survey they want to know my race I always think: It's human right? But no it always comes up with African American, White, Caucasian, and European White? But you maybe asking why did I even bring that up? It's probably because I felt like it and was bored. So to end this speech so that I can just end it really I will end on a positive note, no matter if your teacher is the worst teacher of all time, be glad that your moving on to another grade unless the teacher teaches then your just screwed. In the words of my friend Max who doesn't go to this school, "Later Nerds."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am so glad that school is almost over! I love the part "the popular people." Nice job, keep writing!🙂

Anonymous said...

That sounds kinda fun, but annoying. I hate the "cool people" as well. Great job and write more.

Anonymous said...

That part of the dreadful "cool kids" was really great. Keep writing, I really injoyed this post.

Anonymous said...

When I very first look at this post I was just scrolling by to find a different story when the last words in the post caught my eyes. "Latter nerds,' is what I saw so i stopped and read the story. It was good.

Anonymous said...

Very well put I enjoyed every part of emotion and thought in this story.

Anonymous said...

It is a very important experience in you're life to be in middle school. I hope highschool treats you well!

8th grade a time of turmoil with all of the drama good and bad we take off to high school we were the top dogs of campus no we are back down...