Thursday, May 11, 2017

Moving... and Moving On

At the beginning, I was young and unaware, as things usually go. However, a few years make a difference. I started moving simply, and now I'm more complicated. I came here because of friends, and I am staying for new ones. That's kind of funny. It just makes you think about how people change. Speaking of change, I've done it. I'm more patient and less incompetent all thanks to middle school. I know I won't forget these years, thanks to the people. Thanks to the people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job, and this is so true. Friends make middle school so great

Anonymous said...

Neat! Keep it up. I think commenting on my own post is allowed? Maybe?

8th grade a time of turmoil with all of the drama good and bad we take off to high school we were the top dogs of campus no we are back down...