Thursday, May 18, 2017

Private Eye

A call came into the office this Tuesday morning. Calls are not common because in the city of Oeter, there is a trust issue. Police and almost anyone that can be of use are all corrupt. Louis Crowe is a private investigator who made his business in Oeter. But this Tuesday morning, he got his first call ever. Louis picked up the phone and said, " Hello, thank you for calling. This is Louis. How may I help you?". A voice on the opposite side of the phone said, " Listen Louis, pay very close attention. There are mysteries in this city that have yet to be discovered." Louis had no idea who was calling, he didn't know what to do but ask him, " I'm sorry, Who is this?"

 The man answered. "I'll asked the questions around here! You are a private investigator but no one will pay you for your services. I will fund you $2,000 a month if you do as I say. I will lead you on a path to find the mysteries that this city has to offer. The first mystery is located at the library on Wall Street. The $2,000 dollars is located underneath your car's hood." Louis had to ask two more question "What if I take the money and run?, And what is your name?" The man answered. " Trust me Louis, your curiosity will get the best of you. And call me Wells for now. Good day, Louis."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how it ends on a cliffhanger! I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Anonymous said...

This story was leading into a mystery, it gave me the spoops .

Anonymous said...

I really like how at the end of the story you still don't tell us who does it. I also like how the story flows overall and I really enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

Ughhhhh a CLIFFHANGER!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

This was great the suspense is killing I wish you could do more.

8th grade a time of turmoil with all of the drama good and bad we take off to high school we were the top dogs of campus no we are back down...