Thursday, May 18, 2017

Shoes have feelings

      It began one day with the merging of materials and suddenly, poof! I was born. I was then wrapped in paper and put in a box. I only thought was I was being left to die all alone. I started to move faster and faster every second. I could only hear the honking of car horns. This went on for hours until it abruptly came to a stop. I then started moving again but heard only people and the ocean. I was then placed into a metal crate with others like me, then hoisted into the air and onto what I could only assume to be a boat. Weeks passed in that crate just waiting for something to happen. Than once more I was placed into a truck and hauled off somewhere. Several hours later the truck stopped and people unloaded others and myself out of the truck onto shelves. Here, they opened my box and removed the paper and walked away to do the same to others. It was dark out and so I decided to sleep.

      The next morning the place flooded with adults and kids all wanting to poke me, and the worst of all wear me! The tournament of painful pokes and stinky feet continued until one person picked up my box and walked me to a counter. He then shut the box only to put me into a plastic bag. I was than violently thrown into a car and then realized that I broke the cardboard divider and I looked over to discover I had a twin brother! This is great! we talked the whole car ride about the long boring journey to get there. The car stopped and we were picked up and walked up stairs for what seemed like forever.

       When he finally stoped, he opened a door, walked in, and set us down. I looked to my brother in search of answers, and he had none. I soon began to fear for my life greatly. He opened the box and what we saw was a kitchen so organized you never could have lost anything if you tried. He than pulled us out of the box and turned on the faucets and began to soak us in water. He then pulled out a blue piece of foam and started to scrub very hard ripping parts of my skin off. He then pulled out a towel and rubbed till my skin began to burn. He set us on the ground and walked away.

       The next morning, it began to rain profusely with no signs of letting up, so sadly this didn't discourage our owner from going out side. He dressed in a rain jacket and pants and put on socks! I feared what was to come next the most. He wore my brother and I and then tied our hair in a knot and proceeded to open the door. He than ran though lakes, rivers and occasionally oceans the whole time I thought he was trying to drown us in filthy rain water that was half mud at the bottom, it only got worse. He took one large jump than slammed us into the river of mud as my brother and I slowly began to drown in the mud and water we could hear the mans sinister laughing.

      The man began to walk back the way he came due to the lack of light outside. He than stopped and opened the door. He than took us off of his feet and walked away. I heard water running and he then snatched my brother and dragged him away as my brother screamed for my help. I heard my brother screaming profusely due to immense pain until the water stopped running. My brother came out of that room with no mud covering him but with ripped skin! The man set my brother down than grabbed me and walked into the room with water!

      The man set me on the counter and began to run water and every now and then testing the temperature. Once the water steamed, he pulled out a long thin sharp piece of metal with a wood handle and submerged the metal in the water. He than  began to slice the mud off of me, but burnt me in the process! I couldn't stop screaming, the pain was too much to handle. He cut me once but it had enough force to pierce my skin and I began to bleed fabric and plastic. The man than grabbed a cloth and scrubbed me dry it felt like my skin was going to burn off.

      Years passed of constant pain of being worn until the mans feet could not fit me anymore so he got a new pair of shoes and threw us away to be left in a land fill forever.

No comments:

8th grade a time of turmoil with all of the drama good and bad we take off to high school we were the top dogs of campus no we are back down...